Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

The New "Steel Pots" Book Is Under Way

Article about: Below is a message we got from Chris Armold, Author of the helmet reference books: Steel Pots and Painted Steel. This looks like a great project and he's getting the helmet collecting commun

?

Default The New "Steel Pots" Book Is Under Way

Below is a message we got from Chris Armold, Author of the helmet reference books: Steel Pots and Painted Steel. This looks like a great project and he's getting the helmet collecting community involved. Be sure to click the "LIKE" button when you go to the Steel Pots facebook page.:

As many of you know I'm working on an updated version of my first book "Steel Pots".

When I first wrote the book, I relied on the first generation Internet for information, advice, suggestions, resources, photos and examples for the book. Some of you who are here were along for that ride and I've never forgotten how awesome it was that you cared enough about what I was doing to reach out to me.

With that in mind I've started a Facebook Page about the Steel Pots book.

Steel Pots | Facebook

If you visit it, I think you'll see I'm working on several cool, yet ambitious projects, related to the book. In addition, I try to post a little something helmet related as often as I can to keep it interesting.

It's a place where we can interact, you and me about my book. I do want your opinion on it, I value your opinion. I would appreciate your ideas.

?

Default Re: The New "Steel Pots" Book Is Under Way

bump