Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Newest pick ups

Article about: Couple weeks late but better late than never. Sorry in advance if pictures turn up sideways, I'm using the mobile version. Recently picked up a couple of modern military helmets, one being a

Default Newest pick ups

Couple weeks late but better late than never. Sorry in advance if pictures turn up sideways, I'm using the mobile version. Recently picked up a couple of modern military helmets, one being an ACH helmet that saw use, and the other a PAGST with major's emblem and named camo band, not to mention a paratrooper configuration. Major sands was stationed in the Balkans in Europe and later in Afghanistan, and I'm waiting on the colonels desert cover to arrive along with provenance and a photo of him with the helmet. The three day pack was also a random pickup, but I'm too lazy to make a thread for it. All in all, ach was 60, pagst was 38, and the pack which I actually make use of was only 8 bucks.Newest pick upsNewest pick upsNewest pick upsNewest pick upsNewest pick upsNewest pick ups

?

Default Re: Newest pick ups

Great deal! I bought an SDS warrior ach helmet at a flea market for $40 a couple months ago but sold it for $150 I wish I still had Iit but I was too small for my head

Default Re: Newest pick ups

I got lucky and mine was a large, both are actually. I had a small pagst once and it must literally be made for a 16 year old girl...