Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

NFS (35) MKII Helmet

Article about: A good days Christmas shopping! I just won this nice 1938 dated section leaders MKII helmet off the bay that is area numbered for the Highgate area of London. I am sure this one would be abl

Default NFS (35) MKII Helmet

A good days Christmas shopping! I just won this nice 1938 dated section leaders MKII helmet off the bay that is area numbered for the Highgate area of London. I am sure this one would be able to tell a few tales from the horror of the blitz. Leon.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture NFS (35) MKII Helmet   NFS (35) MKII Helmet  

Attached Images Attached Images NFS (35) MKII Helmet 

Nice one Leon!....

?

Really nice NFS, It looks like he got promotion while owning this helmet, as the top red band is wider & lighter in colour.

conrats on a real nice find leon ,time warp condition too mate
    Regards James

Quote by tinlid View Post
    Really nice NFS, It looks like he got promotion while owning this helmet, as the top red band is wider & lighter in colour.
    Hi Aaron, I noticed that to, I thought it may have been the lighting at first, but then I saw that it was wider too. A nice "in the field" promotion is a great little extra piece to the story of this one. Leon.

Very nice I was looking at this one aswell.

Quote by tinlid View Post
    Hi guy's it has eventually arrived, took forever with myhermes! Anyway, it is a great looking lid and surprisingly when I had it "in hand" both of the rank bands appeared to be the same width and colour after all so the original images must have been a trick of the eye. Leon.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture NFS (35) MKII Helmet   NFS (35) MKII Helmet  

NFS (35) MKII Helmet   NFS (35) MKII Helmet  

That red is playing havoc with my mince pies Leon,still a great pickup,well done mate...............

looks great leon ,i like it even more now in your good hands hermes seems to be the main delivery service these days because of the prices ,great for the seller not so good for the very patient buyer

Quote by James C View Post
    looks great leon ,i like it even more now in your good hands hermes seems to be the main delivery service these days because of the prices ,great for the seller not so good for the very patient buyer
    If you don't mind your lid forming another layer of rust during it's extended time in transit, Hermes is ideal! (but then I am biased) Leon.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast