Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

NZ MkII on Ebay

Article about: I dont usually do this but these lids dont come up too often.There is a New Zealand MkII Helmet for sale at the moment on Ebay.Its not in too bad condition however i do think the sale price

Default NZ MkII on Ebay

I dont usually do this but these lids dont come up too often.There is a New Zealand MkII Helmet for sale at the moment on Ebay Australia..Its not in too bad condition however i do think the sale price is a tad high.If anyone is looking for a hard to get Commonwealth lid,you might be interested.Its in Brisbane Australia but it not mine. The seller states that the liner is BNL which is what caught my attention but i think its SNL 1940.
    Cheers Fellas.

WW2 Helmet Brodie Pattern NEW Zealand Army NPZ Helmet 1941 With Service Number | eBay

I'd love to have one but yep it's too rich!! Uploaded some of the pics for reference

G'day mate,

An interesting helmet. Thanks for sharing. I have taken the liberty of posting some of the pics so they stay with us here on the forum.

It is true they don't come up too often.

In average/decent condition, I also feel it is quite expensive. What is your feeling/ideas on the post-factory over paint? Appears only on the upper side.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture NZ MkII on Ebay   NZ MkII on Ebay  

NZ MkII on Ebay   NZ MkII on Ebay  

NZ MkII on Ebay  

Haha Rene - Great minds!

Quote by christek View Post
    Haha Rene - Great minds!
    Yep Cheers Chris