Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

PASGT UCP cover

Article about: guess im going to have to get another PASGT heres my latest ebay pick its a UCP (Universal Camouflage Pattern) cover for the PASGT in unissued condition kamouflage.net — Universal Camouflage

?

Cool PASGT UCP cover

guess im going to have to get another PASGT

heres my latest ebay pick its a UCP (Universal Camouflage Pattern) cover for the PASGT in unissued condition

kamouflage.net — Universal Camouflage Pattern
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture PASGT UCP cover   PASGT UCP cover  

PASGT UCP cover   PASGT UCP cover  

PASGT UCP cover  

Default Re: PASGT UCP cover

now theres a thing nick ,i never realised the digipat style was first introduced on the earlier pasgt ,i always assumed it was for the mich ,nice find and its great to hear your looking for another pasgt ,i just love them and would have more myself if i had the room
    Regards James

Nice Camo! I need to get a pasgt. I personally like the "chocolate chip" camo the best.

?

Quote by col james View Post
    now theres a thing nick ,i never realised the digipat style was first introduced on the earlier pasgt ,i always assumed it was for the mich ,nice find and its great to hear your looking for another pasgt ,i just love them and would have more myself if i had the room
    hi james

it wasn't that long ago that i found out that they made this type of cover for the PASGT & since then Ive been meaning to add one to the collection now i'll have to try & find a good condition PASGT to display it on

?

Quote by edelweiss123 View Post
    Nice Camo! I need to get a pasgt. I personally like the "chocolate chip" camo the best.
    cheers mate

the PASGT is a pretty iconic lid & im with you on the choc chip pattern it is pretty cool
    Attached Images Attached Images PASGT UCP cover  PASGT UCP cover  PASGT UCP cover  PASGT UCP cover 

whats the date of manufacture nick 2001? was this pattern cover used in gulf war 2 at all or did they move to the 3 colour pattern desert cover by then , i am fond of the choc chip or cookie dough cammo but lately i seem to like the woodland pattern more
    Regards James

?

according to the link in my 1st post the digital camo pattern was unveiled in 2004 & became standard issue by April 2005

Quote by NickD View Post
    according to the link in my 1st post the digital camo pattern was unveiled in 2004 & became standard issue by April 2005

2005 was the fielding date for the UCP, but it initially went to units who were deploying. The first major commands to have it in theater arrived late in 2005. Prior to that, everyone was still arriving in DCU's. Along with the basic trainees. Most units weren't issued the uniforms and kit until deployment, or a soldier could go purchase his own via the post clothing sales. The same goes for the MICH, most weren't issued until deployment time for the first few years until the post central issue facilities were stocked enough to issue on individual basis as soldiers transferred in. In the mean time, the PASGT's were the standard issue at homestations. It was common to see MICH's and PASGT's, BDU's, DCU's and ACU's uniforms and kit mixed within units. As late as 2007, I had new privates coming in being issued the Kpots with the ACU cover, BDU IBA's and pouches, etc..until the unit had their RFI and were issued all the new goodies at once prior to deployment. Heck, I wore my BDU's all the way to retirement in late 2007 and the ACU's I had were private purchase for uniformity when it was a must.

some great information hooviedude so thanks
    Regards James