Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

Please, help me to identify these five Mk. II helmets

Article about: Hi all! I have five Mk. II helmets but I am no expert on British helmets. Could you, please, help me to identify all of them, I mean, are they real WWII helmets? 1) WWII Canadian Mk. II? 2)

Default Please, help me to identify these five Mk. II helmets

Hi all!

I have five Mk. II helmets but I am no expert on British helmets.

Could you, please, help me to identify all of them, I mean, are they real WWII helmets?

1) WWII Canadian Mk. II?
    Please, help me to identify these five Mk. II helmetsPlease, help me to identify these five Mk. II helmetsPlease, help me to identify these five Mk. II helmetsPlease, help me to identify these five Mk. II helmetsPlease, help me to identify these five Mk. II helmetsPlease, help me to identify these five Mk. II helmetsPlease, help me to identify these five Mk. II helmetsPlease, help me to identify these five Mk. II helmetsPlease, help me to identify these five Mk. II helmetsPlease, help me to identify these five Mk. II helmetsPlease, help me to identify these five Mk. II helmetsPlease, help me to identify these five Mk. II helmetsPlease, help me to identify these five Mk. II helmetsPlease, help me to identify these five Mk. II helmets

2) WWII British Mk. II?

Please, help me to identify these five Mk. II helmetsPlease, help me to identify these five Mk. II helmetsPlease, help me to identify these five Mk. II helmetsPlease, help me to identify these five Mk. II helmetsPlease, help me to identify these five Mk. II helmetsPlease, help me to identify these five Mk. II helmetsPlease, help me to identify these five Mk. II helmetsPlease, help me to identify these five Mk. II helmetsPlease, help me to identify these five Mk. II helmets

3) WWII British Mk. II?

Please, help me to identify these five Mk. II helmetsPlease, help me to identify these five Mk. II helmetsPlease, help me to identify these five Mk. II helmetsPlease, help me to identify these five Mk. II helmetsPlease, help me to identify these five Mk. II helmetsPlease, help me to identify these five Mk. II helmetsPlease, help me to identify these five Mk. II helmetsPlease, help me to identify these five Mk. II helmetsPlease, help me to identify these five Mk. II helmetsPlease, help me to identify these five Mk. II helmets

4) WWII British Mk. II?

Please, help me to identify these five Mk. II helmetsPlease, help me to identify these five Mk. II helmetsPlease, help me to identify these five Mk. II helmetsPlease, help me to identify these five Mk. II helmetsPlease, help me to identify these five Mk. II helmetsPlease, help me to identify these five Mk. II helmetsPlease, help me to identify these five Mk. II helmetsPlease, help me to identify these five Mk. II helmets

5) WWII British Mk. II?

Please, help me to identify these five Mk. II helmetsPlease, help me to identify these five Mk. II helmetsPlease, help me to identify these five Mk. II helmetsPlease, help me to identify these five Mk. II helmetsPlease, help me to identify these five Mk. II helmetsPlease, help me to identify these five Mk. II helmetsPlease, help me to identify these five Mk. II helmetsPlease, help me to identify these five Mk. II helmetsPlease, help me to identify these five Mk. II helmetsPlease, help me to identify these five Mk. II helmetsPlease, help me to identify these five Mk. II helmetsPlease, help me to identify these five Mk. II helmetsPlease, help me to identify these five Mk. II helmetsPlease, help me to identify these five Mk. II helmetsPlease, help me to identify these five Mk. II helmetsPlease, help me to identify these five Mk. II helmetsPlease, help me to identify these five Mk. II helmets

#1: Original Canadian shell, post-war Belgian army liner.

#2: Post-war Belgian shell and liner.

#3: Seems to be an original British Mk.II. I have seen that chinstrap before but I can't remember where.

#4: Original Canadian shell & liner.

#5: Original British or Canadian shell, no clue about the liner but possibly post-war.

I can't comment on the paint, but I think # 3 and 4 have original paint.

An eclectic mix! - #3 Mystery chin strap is a Brit Home Front private purchase item often fitted to commercially supplied MkII variants and sometimes CPHs.

#5 is Britsh indeed, with a Israeli liner.

Cheers,
    Emile

Thank you all for your replies and for your help!!!

As you could see, I am not an expert on Mk. II....

Best regards,

Alex.