Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

RAF Police MKIV

Article about: Hi Guys My latest addition to my British helmet collection. A MKIV shell, a bit worse for wear I admit, but with the markings for the RAF Police and sergeant stripes on both sides of the ext

Default RAF Police MKIV

Hi Guys
    My latest addition to my British helmet collection. A MKIV shell, a bit worse for wear I admit, but with the markings for the RAF Police and sergeant stripes on both sides of the exterior. Liner is missing but it does have the Wartime type dark chocolate brown colour. The only stampings on the shell appear to be a capital H ( not shown in pictures). The best part is that it was found locally here in Gibraltar , by my brother in law, and gave it to me. I like it but opinions please.

thanks

Ian
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture RAF Police MKIV   RAF Police MKIV  

RAF Police MKIV  

Hi, I have not seen an RAFP marked helmet before myself, but it looks to have been done a while ago so I give it a tentative "thumbs up". Leon.

Thanks Leon,
    I have no doubts about that the markings are genuine. Who knows a period picture might turn up one day.