Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

a rather salty cph and turtle helmet

Article about: just got back from our first camping holiday of the year and whilst browsing the local bric a brac shops found a very sorry looking pair of helmets ,as they were priced at 7 quid each i just

hi ade and thanks to you and lez for showing the cap ,im pleased i picked this cph up now and thanks for the kind offer of the liner it will be a nice little restoration project thank you too Aaron its always a pleasure to read your comments ,im just not familiar with the black painted cph's all mine are grey or white so i though best to check ,if im ever passing the shop ill pass on the findings of the insignia ,they had tryed to do some research themselves ,cheers james

ive just taken these extra shots of the inner shell and to be honest its not in the best condition ,the maker stamp seems to be A.M something ,austin motor company ?as its too corroded to see more details ,the date stamp is partly readable as 194? the last number allthough hardly legible seems to be a 1a rather salty cph and turtle helmeta rather salty cph and turtle helmeta rather salty cph and turtle helmet

Nice lids, i agree with Ade about it being Red Cross!....

hi paul and many thanks mate for your thoughts, hope all is well with you and yours

Just got the liner out for you.

MM41-6 dated and named to "Joan Leahy".

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Many thanks ade it sounds perfect and to be named too is a first for my collection of cph's

Quote by FALLSCHIRMJAGER View Post
    Hi Matt, now that must be a race worth watching, brothers trying to get down to the local militaria fair first!! Good stuff, is your brother on the forum as well? If not "lean on him"!! Leon.
    Yes Leon my brother is on the forum but he does not often come on and glad you could find out what the CPHs insignia is James

Matt

i found a little place to put the zuckerman a rather salty cph and turtle helmet

Here is the liner, just about to pack it up to you. I think it will match up with it ok condition wise. You just need a black boot lace to tie it in.

Cheers, Ade.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture a rather salty cph and turtle helmet  
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Quote by Adrian Stevenson View Post
    Here is the liner, just about to pack it up to you. I think it will match up with it ok condition wise. You just need a black boot lace to tie it in.

Cheers, Ade.
    This is the best thing about this forum, it's the willingness to help each other out!...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast