MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

rhyl pickup

Article about: just returned from a few days caravanning in prestatyn, whilst there had a mooch in rhyls charity shops etc whilst the girlfriend was elsewhere shopping i found this in a shop that sold old

?

Default rhyl pickup

just returned from a few days caravanning in prestatyn, whilst there had a mooch in rhyls charity shops etc whilst the girlfriend was elsewhere shopping i found this in a shop that sold old coins etc ,its nothing special but it was a nice untouched piece so i rescued it from a life of misery sat with old coins its dated 1939 , rgds Dave
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture rhyl pickup   rhyl pickup  

rhyl pickup   rhyl pickup  

rhyl pickup   rhyl pickup  

Default Re: rhyl pickup

hi dave nice find, i live in rhyl and know exactly which shop your on about he has soled me a few ww2 medals in the past mainly german 2nd class iron cross's glad you had a nice hol

?

thanks i had a good few days in prestatyn in my old tourer, that shops a great moochy shop , they have a few british medals and he did show me a mothers cross and war merit cross with swords 2nd class, cheers Dave

Very nice find.
    Cheers
    Nuno

Nice find.

?

Nice lid there Dave and in pretty good nick also.

Regards etc

Ian D