MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

Sand cammo MkII or further Ebay fantasy?

Article about: Good evening gents, Like many of us I don't have a lot of faith in Ebay when it comes to WWII militaria but I do keep an eye open just in case. I saw this today and it is just about to end w

Default Sand cammo MkII or further Ebay fantasy?

Good evening gents,

Like many of us I don't have a lot of faith in Ebay when it comes to WWII militaria but I do keep an eye open just in case.

I saw this today and it is just about to end with bids currently at £122.

Sand cammo MkII or further Ebay fantasy?Sand cammo MkII or further Ebay fantasy?Sand cammo MkII or further Ebay fantasy?Sand cammo MkII or further Ebay fantasy?Sand cammo MkII or further Ebay fantasy?Sand cammo MkII or further Ebay fantasy?Sand cammo MkII or further Ebay fantasy?

I really don't like the sand coloured paint or the net and the way the surface paint just happens to be worn away directly over a tantalising glimpse of a formation sign especially as the is a convenient gap in the netting at the same spot!

Any thoughts?

Regards

Mark
    Last edited by Watchdog; 12-30-2018 at 06:11 PM. Reason: typo
    "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing he cares more about than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature with no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."

Who’s the seller mate....?

Quote by Composite View Post
    Who’s the seller mate....?
    jj-collectibles-ltd

I didn't look for other items as this one gave me such a bad vibe!
    "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing he cares more about than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature with no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."

Not one for me!

Mart

An offering from our fave iffy seller under their latest incarnation
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Quote by Jerry B View Post
    An offering from our fave iffy seller under their latest incarnation
    The sand colour looks to me like current MoD paint at best albeit shiny (not properly stirred or incorrectly thinned) or B&Q special at worst.

Regards

Mark

SMP
    ?

Not for me. Ebay is full of buyers who haven't the slightest clue. When I retire i'm gonna sell fake MKII camos on ebay - it looks like easy money.

You’re not retired already?.....Jees, you must’ve had a tough paper-round :-)