Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

senior fireguard zuckerman cph

Article about: just to share this two banded zuckerman ,i already have a single black banded fireguard so im guessing this would be the wearers superior ,im now wondering if there is a third banded helmet

Default senior fireguard zuckerman cph

just to share this two banded zuckerman ,i already have a single black banded fireguard so im guessing this would be the wearers superior ,im now wondering if there is a third banded helmet or is this the top brass for zuckermans very salty indeed and just how i like them ,all thats left now is to find a place on the homefront shelfsenior fireguard zuckerman cphsenior fireguard zuckerman cphsenior fireguard zuckerman cphsenior fireguard zuckerman cphsenior fireguard zuckerman cphsenior fireguard zuckerman cphsenior fireguard zuckerman cphsenior fireguard zuckerman cphsenior fireguard zuckerman cph

?

I've seen a three bander, & there could be a four bander, but I'm not 100% sure on that.

many thanks Aaron for your valued opinion so there are more to collect i can see my zuckerman collection/addiction getting totally out of control

Very nice James and try not to let your zuckerman addiction go out of control you would have to do even more rearanging of helmets on your shelves

Awesome Helmets!

Great stuff James, I think your collection is only going to keep on growing. Look on the bright side, if you get so many you have to start "stacking" them, those Zuckerman liners should mean you do not have to worry about stacking marks!! Leon.
    Last edited by FALLSCHIRMJAGER; 04-05-2015 at 05:49 PM.

?

A couple of two bands in this group.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture senior fireguard zuckerman cph  

many thanks for the nice comments guys matt even though im a collector of world helmets these days the lions share of my headgear collection would seem from ww2 ,ive managed and dont ask me how but somehow squeezed it in to the displays,leon i have emulated your superb homefront headgear collection allthough i admit your examples are of a much higher quality and condition ,mine allthough showing there age have a certain charm, thank you also Aaron for the superb referance picture cool militariasenior fireguard zuckerman cphsenior fireguard zuckerman cphsenior fireguard zuckerman cphsenior fireguard zuckerman cph

?

Nicely displayed James I have yet to add a Zuckerman to my collection with any luck I will be able to source one on this side of the pond one day.

Regards Mark

many thanks for the nice compliment mark and for your time to drop by the zuckermans for some reason are not highly collectable here in the uk so i imagine even less so around the globe ,i really only look out for the insignia marked example's as the standard cph's are even less desirable ,a shame really ,im sure leon has mentioned before he has yet to start collecting these too ,can i ask if you ever see these on your side of the pond ,thank you james

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast