Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

South African ww2 helmet?

Article about: Hi, I need to know if this is a South african ww2 helmet... It has a brown color that I know was used only on Italian front. What do you think about the helmet? Can you confirm about the col

Default South African ww2 helmet?

Hi,
    I need to know if this is a South african ww2 helmet... It has a brown color that I know was used only on Italian front. What do you think about the helmet? Can you confirm about the color?

Thanks in advanced
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture South African ww2 helmet?   South African ww2 helmet?  

South African ww2 helmet?   South African ww2 helmet?  

South African ww2 helmet?  

jwp
    ?

I think your right, compare it with mine on this link south african mk II helmet

Yes, South African with all the features you would expect from a WW2 example. It should have adate on the jager rand liner and perhaps a mark on the inside of the shell. It would be field painted as standard they were green I think. The one I used to own was tan/yellow for the desert.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

A good standard Jager Rand MKII helmet from WW2, I used to have one myself almost identical to this one. Leon.