Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Strange camo but could it be original

Article about: Hi chaps, must be my week for odd headgear the old chap I bought it off had three which he claims he bought from an army surplus shop just after the end of the war and swears it was as it is

RMR
    ?

Default Strange camo but could it be original

Hi chaps, must be my week for odd headgear the old Strange camo but could it be originalStrange camo but could it be originalStrange camo but could it be originalchap I bought it off had three which he claims he bought from an army surplus shop just after the end of the war and swears it was as it is now,I bought all three 1 Wardens 1 regular Army and this one the inside is black.I know some HG units camo'ed in some strange ways but this is a black helmet so is their a chance this is original, the paint certainly is old I've known about these for years but he wouldn't sell until now.Regards Roger

Default Re: Strange camo but could it be original

Looks like a Dutch post war lid, judging from the liner system.

?

Can you show the markings on the inner rims also a clearer photo of the liner without the flash

RMR
    ?

more photo'sStrange camo but could it be originalStrange camo but could it be originalStrange camo but could it be original

?

A Black painted home front MkII with a post war added cammo scheme, which has spoilt it a bit really.