Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Tank crewmen's helmet info

Article about: Picked this up today and checked Google but can't find this exact type,,they show the Spalding football helmet with a band running from front center to center rear,this one doesn't have a ba

Default Tank crewmen's helmet info

Picked this up today and checked Google but can't find this exact type,,they show the Spalding football helmet with a band running from front center to center rear,this one doesn't have a band it is solid,i found a photo copy of a (similar helmet being worn by Gen. Patton) late 40's ?????
    any info and value will be appreciated....Thanks............Dave H
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Tank crewmen's helmet info   Tank crewmen's helmet info  

Tank crewmen's helmet info   Tank crewmen's helmet info  

?

Dave, I can't help you with any info, but I would think this would be difficult helmet to find. Hopefully I'm bumping it up to see if somebody can add something.

Steve.

Steve, Thanks for stopping by,the only info i can get from the internet ,is at some point in time they adapted the Titanite football helmet into a tanker helmet .The one i posted has Pat. Pending maybe an early proto-type??????? Hope someone out there can shed some more light on it...........Dave H