Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

Unknown Brodie?

Article about: So I recently saw this, and I have no idea what it is. I haven't seen a Brodie with this kind of liner or chin strap before - the seller claims it may be a locally made 'home front' helmet (

?

Default Unknown Brodie?

So I recently saw this, and I have no idea what it is. I haven't seen a Brodie with this kind of liner or chin strap before - the seller claims it may be a locally made 'home front' helmet (I'm in New Zealand) which may explain the style? Just wanted to check if anyone had any ideas on this one.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Unknown Brodie?   Unknown Brodie?  

?

It is most likely an private purchase helmet, used on the home front. Hardleys I think made this type of helmet, & others. Not an often seen helmet you have there.

Yes i agree with Aaron,looks like a Hardleys Helmet.They have the protruding bolt on top,there should be a Hardleys stamp under the brim somewhere although they are usuall lightly stamped and hard to see.This one looks in great condition