Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

warden trio

Article about: to finish my humble warden grouping i picked up this rather tired lid ,it has the W decal front and rear as opposed to my singular W warden ,the liner of which im not familiar with is stampe

Default warden trio

to finish my humble warden grouping i picked up this rather tired lid ,it has the W decal front and rear as opposed to my singular W warden ,the liner of which im not familiar with is stamped helmets ltd ,i can see plenty of apple green paint beneath the glossy black top coat the maker stamp is hard to read clearly due to surface corrosion warden triowarden triowarden triowarden triowarden triowarden triowarden triowarden triowarden trio
    Regards James

?

HELMETS Ltd were the first to produce liners in 1937, & carried on to about 1943.
    The shell maker seems to be EC&CoLtd.

A good addition James. A MKI liner in a small size which is perhaps what makes it look a bit odd to you having the extra spacers.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

They look great together James, the Ambulance helmet I just bought has a HELMETS LTD liner in it as well. Leon.warden triowarden trio

Nice collection mate!....

Very nice they go well together ,and a nice ppsh and adrian helmet above it