Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

WATER MKII Helmet.

Article about: Morning gent's, surfing in the bay I spotted this Home Front helmet for the Southport water board. A very nice MKII it is to but the seller is asking £230!! I personally "moved over&quo

Default WATER MKII Helmet.

Morning gent's, surfing in the bay I spotted this Home Front helmet for the Southport water board. A very nice MKII it is to but the seller is asking £230!! I personally "moved over" to Home Front lids as they were sensibly priced but that seems to have changed beyond recognition in the last 6 months. I just may give up at these kind of asking prices! Leon.
    Attached Images Attached Images WATER MKII Helmet.  WATER MKII Helmet. 

would be a nice helmet to have, but as always the price can not be justified. my be leon you have been buying that many home front helmet that the price has gone up. as the demand is higher now. ha ha

Quote by geelong View Post
    would be a nice helmet to have, but as always the price can not be justified. my be leon you have been buying that many home front helmet that the price has gone up. as the demand is higher now. ha ha
    I only have 10 LOL, Leon.

10 still good. ive got two air raid warden helmets raw edge mk2 Australian. one black found at a garage sale with a bugle for a 20. and a white one with no chin straps at a junk store for 40.

Rediculous asking price!!!!!!!!! Maybe so many are in private collections now?

?

I missed out on this one a few months ago, I reckon he's asking about £100 more than he paid for it.
    A rare helmet but over priced.

?

An interesting Mk II and not one I can say I have seen before in this configuration I really like the personalized name tag but I must agree a ludicrous asking price IMO .
    I do not collect British home front lids but do keep an eye on them all the same out of curiosity and I do concur Leon prices do seem to be on the rise but it does seem to run in cycles and a couple of months from now the prices very well could drop down again to a more reasonable playing field.

Regards Mark

nice looking lid leon, southport is not too far from us and a place we frequent each year ,im in total agreement on the price though,was it common practice nationwide for the board area identification on the chinstraps?

Holy cow! how much?........

A rare lid. A friend sold one marked FOOD to someone who offered him £600 in cash for it, he could not refuse, he had first been asked how much he wanted, a grand? then the buyer came back with the cash offer! Go figure.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast