Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

What kind of helmet is this??? Kinda Urgent!

Article about: I need help identifying this helmet, i intend to buy it but i dont know what country its from (my guts tell me its from the US) or the era (WW2 maybe). Im new here if you guys could help me

Kek Kommando
    ?

Question What kind of helmet is this??? Kinda Urgent!

I need help identifying this helmet, i intend to buy it but i dont know what country its from (my guts tell me its from the US) or the era (WW2 maybe).

Im new here if you guys could help me figure out where its from and if its the real deal or a cheap reproduction i would be really glad.

PS: I only have one photo because the owner doesnt let me take pictures of the items he has.
    What kind of helmet is this??? Kinda Urgent!

Hello and welcome to the forum!
    If he won't let you take photos, he either doesn't want to sell or, he knows it is not original.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Looks to be an M1 US helmet, but without more pictures of the chinstrap and liner it will be difficult to determine era. These were worn from WW2 through the 1980's so difficult to say..

Smitty

I can only suggest taking your money elsewhere...It's practically impossible to provide information on a Helmet we can barely see...
    cheers, Glenn

Any dealer who does not allow photos is not being honest. NH