Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

white washed zuckerman (part 2)

Article about: well like london buses nothing then two turn up at the same time ive managed to find a twin for my first example ,this one is also my first cph in size large which is stamped L at the front,

Default white washed zuckerman (part 2)

well like london buses nothing then two turn up at the same time ive managed to find a twin for my first example ,this one is also my first cph in size large which is stamped L at the front, all my other example have the size stamp at the rear wether this is just a differance because of the size i dont know ,this one like my other is also manufactured by the pressed steel company and dated 1941 and also a 3 , im also pleased to say it has proper sliding chinstrap ,my other examples either have nothing or just a simple hbt type cloth strap ,also visible is the original pencil marks for applying the band and FG insignia white washed zuckerman (part 2)white washed zuckerman (part 2)white washed zuckerman (part 2)white washed zuckerman (part 2)white washed zuckerman (part 2)white washed zuckerman (part 2)white washed zuckerman (part 2)white washed zuckerman (part 2)white washed zuckerman (part 2)white washed zuckerman (part 2)

Nice one mate, i find these lids pretty interesting but i know a lot a lot of people can't be bothered with 'em. But hey it keeps the prices pretty low!...

your right there paul ,if it wasnt for your interest in my threads id be twiddling my thumbs watching the tumble weeds go by

I am going to have to get one of these before they go up in price because they have disappeared!

Hi James, nice one again! There was another one like this on the bay for a reasonable price, maybe it was this one? Leon.