Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Is It Worth It?

Article about: it is a US Kevlar helmet & would date around the gulf war era but there's no way to say for sure it was used then ?

Default Is It Worth It?

hey guys, i'm hunting for a vietnam war airborne helmet and this is the best i can find on ebay. Do you reckon it is worth it for 200$ Australian?

US Vietnam M1C Parachutist Helmet Complete - Original - eBay, 1961 - 1975 Vietnam, Militaria, Collectables. (end time 17-Aug-10 19:21:08 AEST)

Default Re: Is It Worth It?

The helmet looks to be in decent shape, but if you keep looking one should turn up for half as much. I would be patient, since they are still relatively common. Cheers, Jim G.

?

There were quite a few of these at the War and Peace show and in pretty good condition, some quite cheap, £50-80

Hi there,

I am down in Australia and can say that the seller of this helmet does turn up some good items, but he does charge top dollar for them. He runs it as a business, I would wait, you will find one at a better price.

Regards,

Spence

nice mate, where abouts you from in australia? im from Brisbane and its so hard to find stuff here except for on ebay. i know some places but they have run dry of helmets.

oh yea i also buy from this bloke too, he sells good accessories for m1 helmet, i bought a pair of 1975 US goggles of him.

hey, i found this on ebay, and i'm not too sure if it is worth it, it's got custom painted writing and a picture, don't know if it is fake, anyone able to help me out? ebay item is 320564753546

?

Quote by carlarganda View Post
    hey, i found this on ebay, and i'm not too sure if it is worth it, it's got custom painted writing and a picture, don't know if it is fake, anyone able to help me out? ebay item is 320564753546
    not sure if the custom paint job is real but its not WW2 but Vietnam era helmet if you can get it at a low price then go for it then ya just need a liner to complete it

yea, lol, its only at 1$, i might get it, but i'm not too sure if the custom paint job is real or just a fake.

and u'm, im not too sure with the m1 kevlar helmet, so you able to help me out with this ebay item, if it really is from desert storm and if it is US? ebay item is 190421404715

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast