Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Ww2 french paratrooper cloth helmet?

Article about: For some strange reason I keep finding un-usual cloth/leather type Helmets on ebay!!!!any opinions on this please?and move if in the wrong section,thanks in advance........

Quote by ruddersrangers44 View Post
    Hi Gary as im crap at doing links to ebay,have a look under ww2 Helmets and your find them,there's some stuff that might not be right especially as the seller has 4 negitives for faking,but if you know what your looking at you may get lucky..........

Hi Jake, no worries I will check out the seller as you suggested, the negatives obviously put me off ,but you never know

The polish paratrooper helmets are not worth to much, many of them were used by the East Germans my father sold one recently for probably around $25.00 on ebay, there are quite a few of these around right now

They are reported to be one of the best fitting and comfortable post war para helmets ever built.
    On the norm they do not fetch a high price in the market place unless you can find them with original nets and scrim which seems to drive the price up some.

Regards Mark
    Always on the look out for WW II Canadian Helmets and Cam nets to add to my collection.

Found a Canadian Mk II Medics Helmet and yes I know they are about as rare as hens teeth !!!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12