Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Ww2 french paratrooper cloth helmet?

Article about: For some strange reason I keep finding un-usual cloth/leather type Helmets on ebay!!!!any opinions on this please?and move if in the wrong section,thanks in advance........

Default Ww2 french paratrooper cloth helmet?

For some strange reason I keep finding un-usual cloth/leather type Helmets on ebay!!!!any opinions on this please?and move if in the wrong section,thanks in advance........
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Ww2 french paratrooper cloth helmet?   Ww2 french paratrooper cloth helmet?  

Ww2 french paratrooper cloth helmet?   Ww2 french paratrooper cloth helmet?  

Default Ww2 polish paratrooper helmet!!!!!

Another one by the same seller,these can't be real can they?thanks as always............
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Ww2 french paratrooper cloth helmet?   Ww2 french paratrooper cloth helmet?  

Ww2 french paratrooper cloth helmet?  

The first one ?

French Type 202 Paratrooper Training Helmet

Can you identify this helmet please.

The company still exists although the address [a very expensive part of Paris !] is now occupied by Prada - makers of extremely expensive ladies equipment

?

Hi Jake IMO the second one shown is a Polish Wz63 paratrooper helmet it became widely produced and used by other Warsaw Pact Nations.

Regards Mark

?

hi

it's post war

a link about it

.: World War Helmets - Casque Mle 50 TAP :.

@+, hughes

The best Militaria forum in France is here : http://deutsch-militaria.forumactif.us/

Cheers guys,so is the French training Helmet a desired collectable piece?also the seller has a mixed bag of headgear including relic TR Helmets,unfortunately there are 4 negatives against them and Fake being the reason in all cases.

In France, I see one in Buy it now at 22 €! But only for France.
    If the man have negative notes, don't buy to him!
    The best Militaria forum in France is here : http://deutsch-militaria.forumactif.us/

?

Jake these French Para helmets are also available in bright Orange, I was offered one once but passed as at that time I did not realise what it was. I later found out they are used by French Para's and was very annoyed with my ignorance and stupidity at turning it down!!!

The Warsaw Pact Para helmet was also worn by Saddam's Para's ( or was it an East German Para helmet,same thing I think) both highly collectable and for the right price I would go all out to own a pair like these

Hi Gary as im crap at doing links to ebay,have a look under ww2 Helmets and your find them,there's some stuff that might not be right especially as the seller has 4 negitives for faking,but if you know what your looking at you may get lucky..........

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast