Have posted this before on other forums but thought I'd share it on here as well. Having not put paint brush to plastic for quite a few years I thought it was time I finished a couple of kits I had lying around. Having always worked with 1/35 scale in the past it was very enjoyable to try a bigger scale as it allowed greater freedom when it comes to figure painting. Since finishing it I realise there are a couple of errors. Shouldn't have painted a buckle on the torque and the gas cannister should have been finished in dark feld grau. I still have the 'Wiking' figure to tackle but the Dot pattern uniform he is wearing might be a problem.
I've also started working on a couple of 1/16 scale RC tanks I've had for a while. i started by re-painting one of them but I'm not entierly happy with it. I have decided therefore to start on the other one. I am converting it to a later war version by changing the commanders cupola, adding zimmerit, changing the road wheel and a couple of other details. Will post pics in a seperate thread of how it progresses.