Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

1/16 Scale SS Figure

Article about: Have posted this before on other forums but thought I'd share it on here as well. Having not put paint brush to plastic for quite a few years I thought it was time I finished a couple of kit

Dog green 1
    ?

Default 1/16 Scale SS Figure

Have posted this before on other forums but thought I'd share it on here as well. Having not put paint brush to plastic for quite a few years I thought it was time I finished a couple of kits I had lying around. Having always worked with 1/35 scale in the past it was very enjoyable to try a bigger scale as it allowed greater freedom when it comes to figure painting. Since finishing it I realise there are a couple of errors. Shouldn't have painted a buckle on the torque and the gas cannister should have been finished in dark feld grau. I still have the 'Wiking' figure to tackle but the Dot pattern uniform he is wearing might be a problem.

I've also started working on a couple of 1/16 scale RC tanks I've had for a while. i started by re-painting one of them but I'm not entierly happy with it. I have decided therefore to start on the other one. I am converting it to a later war version by changing the commanders cupola, adding zimmerit, changing the road wheel and a couple of other details. Will post pics in a seperate thread of how it progresses.

Default Re: 1/16 Scale SS Figure

Very nice!
    Best Regards

Vegard T.
    -------------------------------
    Looking for militaria from HKB 31./977, HKB 32./977, HKB 38./977 or militaria related to Norway

Default Re: 1/16 Scale SS Figure

Great detail

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem