Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Any Russian WW2 Model Airplanes In A 1/18 Scale For Sale?

Article about: Hello, does anyone know where I can buy some Russian model aircraft in a 1/18 scale WW2 model, like a WW2 Yak or a Mig for example? I have some of the 21st century or Ultimate Soldier 1/18 s

Default Any Russian WW2 Model Airplanes In A 1/18 Scale For Sale?

Hello, does anyone know where I can buy some Russian model aircraft in a 1/18 scale WW2 model, like a WW2 Yak or a Mig for example? I have some of the 21st century or Ultimate Soldier 1/18 scale model WW2 type planes that represent the USA, Germany and the UK, and I would like some WW2 Russian planes in the 1/18 scale but I can't find any for sale. Thanks.

There aren't any current manufacturers making 1/18 scale WW2 Russian aircraft. You could try getting a P-40 Warhawk by the now defunct 21st Century Toys for around 150 bucks and repainting it yourself, several places still sell them. Decal wise I'm not sure, but you may be able to get some for Russian tanks that you can modify, or paint them yourself if you're brave! There's hundreds of paint schemes on the net.

Aircraft Models - Molded Plastic Aircraft Models - 1:18 Scale - Aiken's Airplanes Store

Any Russian WW2 Model Airplanes In A 1/18 Scale For Sale?

That's the best I can think of really....

Regards, Ned.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Hello Big Ned, thanks for your reply. I had noticed this too. It seems that the American P40 (which was used some by the Russians) is about the only 1/18 scale WW2 model air plane I can get.