Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Cessna 185 Float Plane

Article about: A model I am building from scratch,it might look like the picture when finished....Pete.

?

Default Cessna 185 Float Plane

A model I am building from scratch,it might look like the picture when finished....Pete.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Cessna 185 Float Plane   Cessna 185 Float Plane  

JEDEM DAS SEINE

You have a healthy outlook on your project Pete. Made me laugh when you said it might look like the picture. Good Luck! Jay

?

Here`s how far I`ve got with it,I changed it to a Cessna 180 with different floats....Pete.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Cessna 185 Float Plane   Cessna 185 Float Plane  

Cessna 185 Float Plane  
    JEDEM DAS SEINE

Nice skills you got there!....

Nice work,
    I have also seen your other works, .....you are really very capable to build models with wood.

?

Here it is finished...

Cessna 185 Float Plane   Cessna 185 Float Plane  

JEDEM DAS SEINE

Nice......well done!

?

I added a bit more trim to it...Pete.

JEDEM DAS SEINE

?

My friend saw my floatplane and asked me to build one for him,only twice the size,28 inch wing span,so I did.Now it`s up to him to finish sand it and paint it.This is the same guy who took TWO YEARS to finish the Fokker DR1 I built for him.As I am getting old I may still be around when he finishes it,maybe not,if I am I will post some pics of it......Pete,

JEDEM DAS SEINE