Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Cherbourg

Article about: Hi guys , heres one i call takeing back Cherbourg, its based on the pic , cheers Raymond

Default Cherbourg

Hi guys , heres one i call takeing back Cherbourg, its based on the pic , cheers Raymond
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Cherbourg   Cherbourg  

Cherbourg   Cherbourg  

Cherbourg   Cherbourg  

Cherbourg  

Default Re: Cherbourg

Raymond, have you ever considered making a city block in that fashion? With that type of detail it would take time and effort but i think the final result would be very rewarding. I have plans to take on such a project.

Yours by the way is outstanding!!

rgds, Ty

?

Very nice Raymond,your attention to detail is impressive.Show us more!
    JEDEM DAS SEINE

?

Waw, very, very nice-congratulations!!What a details.Realy well done!

Hi Raymond,
    Wow, very impressive the detail is awesome it must have took some time and effort to make such a model. I would be proud of that if it were mine. very well done.
    dave.

ps, did you make the flag ? It,s great.

Hi Raymond,
    Thats really impressive, well done. What scale is it in, the detail is excellent?
    Cheers,
    Guy.

Hi guys , thank you all for you great comments , these are nice pieces to have in ones collection out on display , and i injoy doing them .
    TY , I have thought of doing a larger scene , something along the lines of a big block scene from Starlingrad , but iv just bought my first 1/6 scale model soldat and plan to move into that size for a while , first display will be of soldat fairwelling a fallen soldats grave .
    Dave i pretty much made all the extra bits , the only thing bought was the soldat kitset himself and his gear , scale is 1/35 i think about 120 mm high .
    I have just finished a piece dedecated to the fallen at Omaha beach ,its in 1/6 scale i will post some pics in the day or so , thanks again guys , cheers Raymond

Superb detail mate.

Very nice.

Steve T