Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

Corrected wheels for ICM "Studebaker US6"

Article about: Hallo, all! Let me introduce the new resin set released by yong Ukrainian company Yourscale. It consists of 12 wheels (GOODYEAR - 6 items and Firestone - 6 items), 6 brake drums. The quality

Beretta
    ?

Default Corrected wheels for ICM "Studebaker US6"

Hallo, all!

Let me introduce the new resin set released by yong Ukrainian company Yourscale.
    It consists of 12 wheels (GOODYEAR - 6 items and Firestone - 6 items), 6 brake drums.
    The quality of castings is excellent: there are authentic lettering on tires, accurate tread pattern, correct scale, stud pines with square section and screws on two sides (which allows you to fix the wheel by any side), beads and sunk spots’ absence, a good separability of details.
    Detalization of brake drums allows imitating the removed wheels for fans of dioramas.
    This set can also be used with models: ITALERY “Lend-Lease U.S. TRUCK with Zis-3”, TAMYA “U.S. 2 1/2 – Ton 6x6 Cargo Truck”, Heller “GMC POMPIER” and “GMC CCKW 353”.
    I highly recomend it as an addition to your collection because you can build the exact copy of original using this kit. It is visible that guys from "YourScale" have done the big and laborious work)
    Pictures will follow.
    Beretta
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Corrected wheels for ICM "Studebaker US6"   Corrected wheels for ICM "Studebaker US6"  

Corrected wheels for ICM "Studebaker US6"   Corrected wheels for ICM "Studebaker US6"  

Corrected wheels for ICM "Studebaker US6"   Corrected wheels for ICM "Studebaker US6"