Become our sponsor and display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

D-Day Diorama from THE GREAT CRUSADE Mini-Series by BATTLE SCENE PRODUCTIONS

Article about: Thanks guys for your compliments. We do this for the Veterans! My Battle Scene Productions partner Alex and I have worked on this mini-series for many months and plan to have the 10 episodes

Default D-Day Diorama from THE GREAT CRUSADE Mini-Series by BATTLE SCENE PRODUCTIONS

This is from a ten part mini-series using 1:72, 1:32, 1:30, 1:18 and 1:6th scale figures and vehicles. Some are plastic models, some are collectibles and some are conversions and repaints. Enjoy.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Day of Days promo pic.jpg 
Views:	19363 
Size:	260.5 KB 
ID:	199652   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DDayInvasionDioramaBSP29-16.jpg 
Views:	33952 
Size:	137.9 KB 
ID:	199656  

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	greatCrusadePreviewBanner.jpg 
Views:	2446 
Size:	184.3 KB 
ID:	199659  

Default Re: D-Day Diorama from THE GREAT CRUSADE Mini-Series by BATTLE SCENE PRODUCTIONS

Amazing!

Default Re: D-Day Diorama from THE GREAT CRUSADE Mini-Series by BATTLE SCENE PRODUCTIONS

Hi that is amazing, very nice work

?

Very nice.
    A lot of work.
    SteveR

THANKS Guys! This took us many man hours and we still have 9 episodes to go.
    We have Episode #1 on You Tube if you are interested. Link is below.
    YouTube - BATTLE SCENE PRODUCTIONS - THE GREAT CRUSADE EPISODE I
    Two more photos for your enjoyment from the mini-series.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Click image for larger version. 

Name:	TGCPOSTER.jpg 
Views:	489 
Size:	186.3 KB 
ID:	199720   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	10.jpg 
Views:	1356 
Size:	170.7 KB 
ID:	199721  

really nice.
    Cheers.
    Nuno

?

Incredible work! Well done and congratulations, that must've taken some time to put together. I don't think I'm the only one in awe of your talent.

Thanks guys! My partner and I really do appreciate it. It took us a few months to get to the point where Episode 1 could be photographed and made into a slide show presentation. Episode 2 has been in the works for a while now and each day it gets closer and closer for it to be photographed.
    Nick

Absolutely amazing, you have some real talent there. I wish I had a fraction of your skills!

10 out of 10!!!!!!
    Thats a really smart piece of work well done.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast