Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

D-Day Diorama from THE GREAT CRUSADE Mini-Series by BATTLE SCENE PRODUCTIONS

Article about: Thanks guys for your compliments. We do this for the Veterans! My Battle Scene Productions partner Alex and I have worked on this mini-series for many months and plan to have the 10 episodes

Default D-Day Diorama from THE GREAT CRUSADE Mini-Series by BATTLE SCENE PRODUCTIONS

This is from a ten part mini-series using 1:72, 1:32, 1:30, 1:18 and 1:6th scale figures and vehicles. Some are plastic models, some are collectibles and some are conversions and repaints. Enjoy.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture D-Day Diorama from THE GREAT CRUSADE Mini-Series by BATTLE SCENE PRODUCTIONS   D-Day Diorama from THE GREAT CRUSADE Mini-Series by BATTLE SCENE PRODUCTIONS  

D-Day Diorama from THE GREAT CRUSADE Mini-Series by BATTLE SCENE PRODUCTIONS  

Default Re: D-Day Diorama from THE GREAT CRUSADE Mini-Series by BATTLE SCENE PRODUCTIONS

Amazing!

Default Re: D-Day Diorama from THE GREAT CRUSADE Mini-Series by BATTLE SCENE PRODUCTIONS

Hi that is amazing, very nice work

?

Very nice.
    A lot of work.
    SteveR

THANKS Guys! This took us many man hours and we still have 9 episodes to go.
    We have Episode #1 on You Tube if you are interested. Link is below.
    YouTube - BATTLE SCENE PRODUCTIONS - THE GREAT CRUSADE EPISODE I
    Two more photos for your enjoyment from the mini-series.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture D-Day Diorama from THE GREAT CRUSADE Mini-Series by BATTLE SCENE PRODUCTIONS   D-Day Diorama from THE GREAT CRUSADE Mini-Series by BATTLE SCENE PRODUCTIONS  

really nice.
    Cheers.
    Nuno

?

Incredible work! Well done and congratulations, that must've taken some time to put together. I don't think I'm the only one in awe of your talent.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Thanks guys! My partner and I really do appreciate it. It took us a few months to get to the point where Episode 1 could be photographed and made into a slide show presentation. Episode 2 has been in the works for a while now and each day it gets closer and closer for it to be photographed.
    Nick

Absolutely amazing, you have some real talent there. I wish I had a fraction of your skills!

10 out of 10!!!!!!
    Thats a really smart piece of work well done.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast