Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

"Das Reich" Tiger S01 - Kursk July 1943

Article about: Here's my 1/16th R/C Tamiya Tiger in the summer colours of tan and green. I researched the real "Das Reich" Tiger S01 after I found some pics of it online. It survived Kursk and wa

?

Default "Das Reich" Tiger S01 - Kursk July 1943

Here's my 1/16th R/C Tamiya Tiger in the summer colours of tan and green. I researched the real "Das Reich" Tiger S01 after I found some pics of it online. It survived Kursk and was destroyed by its crew in Poland in 1944.

MAP
    ?

That is beautiful. Wish I had the skill (and patience) to make something like that.

Regards

Michael
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

I think patience is the foundation that leads to the skill. This is an excellent piece of work Bernie Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

MAP
    ?

Quote by Larry C View Post
    I think patience is the foundation that leads to the skill. This is an excellent piece of work Bernie Regards Larry
    Got me there Larry ☺! Used to build models extensively as a child before work, collecting, kids and COD consumed my down time.

I really appreciate the time and effort that goes into creating these beautiful displays.

M
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Very nice Bernie!
    I would like to have a 1/16th R/C Panther done up like this. (One of my father's tanks)
    Ralph.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture "Das Reich" Tiger S01 - Kursk July 1943  
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Nicely done Bernie........!
    Regards,

Steve.

?

Quote by rbminis View Post
    Very nice Bernie!
    I would like to have a 1/16th R/C Panther done up like this. (One of my father's tanks)
    Ralph.
    Tamiya makes a killer full option Panther Ralph. 1/16 R/C Panther G Full Operation Set

Quote by Bernie View Post
    Tamiya makes a killer full option Panther Ralph. 1/16 R/C Panther G Full Operation Set
    Thanks Bernie, unfortunately it is a Panther G, I need to find an A.
    Either that, or I need to modify it extensively.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

Quote by rbminis View Post
    Thanks Bernie, unfortunately it is a Panther G, I need to find an A.
    Either that, or I need to modify it extensively.
    Ralph.
    It can be done.

a lovely job.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast