Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Dioramas Intense!

Article about: Hello Gents, I just thought to jump start this forum with a Diorama I found on line by a modeler named Reddog. I know he may not be one of our members but I had to post this as I thought thi

Default Dioramas Intense!

Hello Gents, I just thought to jump start this forum with a Diorama I found on line by a modeler named Reddog. I know he may not be one of our members but I had to post this as I thought this was a work of art. Does anyone else have a favorite either here on the WRF that you would like to bring back to the top,,or one that another modeler has posted somewhere else. To see someone elses craft would be beneficial to our modelers here,,who are just beginning or are veteran model builders. Sheppard Paine comes to mind also as his dioramas are in a class of its own. Lets see some intense dioramas!!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Dioramas Intense!   Dioramas Intense!  

Dioramas Intense!  
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Default Re: Dioramas Intense!

That's great,i love the realistic sag on the tank tracks!...