Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Forces of Valor 1:32 Halftrack

Article about: Hello Whitehunter-the DA models are now being sold with various crew/infantry combinations but the figurines are also sold seperately-the range of AFVs is limited at the moment-Tiger, Tiger

Default Forces of Valor 1:32 Halftrack

Hello,

Yesturday i had look in a model shop and came out with this need to go back to work and start the funds up again

Thought i would share it with you guys, its very details and comes with lots of different parts so you can move them all around

Any one els have any Forces of Valor sets?

John

PS Sorry for the pictures not being very good
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Forces of Valor 1:32 Halftrack   Forces of Valor 1:32 Halftrack  

Forces of Valor 1:32 Halftrack   Forces of Valor 1:32 Halftrack  

Default Re: Forces of Valor 1:32 Halftrack

Nice piece WH. I have seen these many times but prefer to make my own models. They are very good though.....awesome detailing

Steve T

Hello-I have a few of the large range of FOV models but to tell the truth they are much out detailed by the Dragon Armour 1/35 stuff-check out their various Tiger Is- the Minichamps are good also but are pretty pricey.

I like it! I have often thought about buying a King Tiger

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Pretty nice. Ive never seen these 'in the flesh'. do they have as much detail as a static model kit?

James

?

I'm like SteveT on this,I prefer to make my own kits and tend not to go for the "pre-assembled" models so I dont have any of the FoV sets, but I do have a few of the King and Country sets that I was given as a birthday present some years ago by a Chelsea Pensioner!
    When my stuff is "unboxed" , (still not unpacked properly following our house move!) I will get some photo's posted on the forum.

Regards etc

Ian D

AKA: Jimpy

Hello-attached are pics of 2 1/35 scale 'Dragon Armor' pre built models-a late model Tiger and a late Panther G-these are very detailed and accurate examples and are better than most kit makers can do unless they're very skilled and dedicated-of course it depends on whether your enjoyment is based on the building of them or just having good models of various AFVs on display-nowdays I don't build them as the D A range models are better than I ever was-one slight disadvantage of the DA and Minichamps range is that the figurines and extra detailing baggage etc must be bought as seperate items while FOV usually come with such stuff but they are not very accurate models on the whole.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Forces of Valor 1:32 Halftrack   Forces of Valor 1:32 Halftrack  

Quote by jimpy View Post
    I'm like SteveT on this,I prefer to make my own kits and tend not to go for the "pre-assembled" models so I dont have any of the FoV sets, but I do have a few of the King and Country sets that I was given as a birthday present some years ago by a Chelsea Pensioner!
    When my stuff is "unboxed" , (still not unpacked properly following our house move!) I will get some photo's posted on the forum.

Regards etc

Ian D

Hi Jimpy,

Look forward to seeing the pictures

John

Quote by lithgow View Post
    Hello-I have a few of the large range of FOV models but to tell the truth they are much out detailed by the Dragon Armour 1/35 stuff-check out their various Tiger Is- the Minichamps are good also but are pretty pricey.

Hi, The Tiger and Panther tanks look fantastic i will have a look at thier range. Did the Soliders come with the models?

John

?

Quote by Whitehunter View Post
    Hi Jimpy,

Look forward to seeing the pictures

John
    John,

Drop me a line if youre in my neck of the woods and I'll be able to show you them in person, seeing as we're practically neighbours now!! (PM sent)

Regards etc

Ian D

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast