Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Hetzer Tank destoyer, 1/48 scale.

Article about: details on this other one are fantastic!

Default Hetzer Tank destoyer, 1/48 scale.

Hi, Another 1/48th scale model this time a Hetzer Tank Destroyer by Tamiya built straight from the box except for swapping the kit side skirts for scratch built ones as the kit parts are a bit too thick and look out of scale other than that I added a couple of extras - Jerry can, helmet and haversack with straps made from paper. The model was airbrushed olive green and the red brown and dark yellow camo was hand painted with a brush. The ground work is Plaster sprinkled with sand and crushed cat litter, static grass (model railway product), bits of wood, crushed brick and half an old gate from my spares box, the moss on the tree stump is old tea leaves dried and glued to the twig then painted the brick wall is made up from Italeri's brick wall sections, everything is fixed in place while the plaster is still wet and then painted up when dry. I made this one for a friend and wanted to add a bit of scenery for effect, the whole project was a bit of a rush job for his birthday so it's not quite to my satisfaction and would do a better job if I build this lovely little 1/48 kit again.
    Cheers, Andy.
    Hetzer Tank destoyer, 1/48 scale.Hetzer Tank destoyer, 1/48 scale.Hetzer Tank destoyer, 1/48 scale.Hetzer Tank destoyer, 1/48 scale.Hetzer Tank destoyer, 1/48 scale.Hetzer Tank destoyer, 1/48 scale.Hetzer Tank destoyer, 1/48 scale.Hetzer Tank destoyer, 1/48 scale.Hetzer Tank destoyer, 1/48 scale.Hetzer Tank destoyer, 1/48 scale.Hetzer Tank destoyer, 1/48 scale.Hetzer Tank destoyer, 1/48 scale.

What a plonker! I meant to post this as a new thread but forgot to come out of this one so posted it as a reply DOH!

MAP
    ?

details on this other one are fantastic!
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

RMD
    ?

Man, that is a coooool model. Nice job

Take care.... .... . .

Thumbs up

Rush job or not - I like it !

?

Nice one!
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Military-archeology-Legenda-Latvia/224779244335847

http://www.hobbyhistorica.com/

Yes you are a Plonker! because you did post it as a new thread DOH! Talking to myself online now must be losing it. Thanks for the comments guys.
    Quote by Grofaz45 View Post
    What a plonker! I meant to post this as a new thread but forgot to come out of this one so posted it as a reply DOH!

Quote by Grofaz45 View Post
    Yes you are a Plonker! because you did post it as a new thread DOH! Talking to myself online now must be losing it. Thanks for the comments guys.
    Andy, you are not losing it, I moved your posts and started a new thread for your Hetzer.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Really great job, your weathering technique is spot on. I’m a 1/35 guy, I don’t have the patience for anything any smaller LOL.

Marty
    Fortune favors the brave 644th td

Did a super job all around. Built a couple of Tigers and Panther but got lazy and started buying diecast.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast