Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Junkers 88 ID model

Article about: Hi Daddysgirl and welcome it does look like the one I posted but I think yours has been somewhere very warm. I does have a value but condition is very poor. Gary

?

Default Junkers 88 ID model

Not sure if this is in the right spot but here she is . I picked her up at a local shop. Gary
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Junkers 88 ID model   Junkers 88 ID model  

Junkers 88 ID model   Junkers 88 ID model  

Junkers 88 ID model  

Default Re: Junkers 88 ID model

aircraft recognition bird ?? i see the remains of where a stick was in the bottom

?

Panzerjaeger Yes it is a aircraft ID model. I dont know if it was a stick that broke off in it or if it was filled by the last owner. Gary

Hi Gary, interesting item. I like that.

Cheers, Ade.

?

I would think these are becoming pretty rare now, i had a number of wooden aircraft used for id ,some of them german made of our aircraft and visa versa, sold them 30yrs ago , got 100 quid for them which was a fair bit of money then, dont know what theyed be worth now

?

Hi Ade my son also likes it. He keeps taken it on missions with out clearance from the tower .
    Hi Dave it is the first one I have seen in a long time the last time I saw a couple I waited tolong and they were gone. Gary

That is a superb find. These recognition models are highly desirable and usually sell for large sums.

Don't ever sell it !!! You'll probably never get a chance to own one again !

And tell your son that Tower clearance (i.e. Dad), is necessary to ensure the safety of a great many people........I'd be so upset if he damaged it in any way, along with most of the members of this forum !!!

Thanks for sharing....awesome.

Steve T

I've got to move to your neck of the woods, you keep picking up great stuff Gary. Don't know if I could handle the snow. Keep the powder dry!

Jay

?

Steve and Jay glad you guys like the 88. Just to let you know the tower has grounded all flights . Jay last winter you had more snow then I did. Stay safe . Gary

Is this the same thing you have? When speaking of monetary value...is there any for an item such as this?

Thanks
    Daddysgirl
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Junkers 88 ID model   Junkers 88 ID model  

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast