Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

My old TIGER in 1/9 scale

Article about: The detailing is awesome! Nice job.

The Cogwheels are made from cut Evergreen and Rhesin,the others wheels are made from wood Matrix and after: GLS-50 and Rhesin Sintafoam
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My old TIGER in 1/9 scale   My old TIGER in 1/9 scale  

Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My old TIGER in 1/9 scale   My old TIGER in 1/9 scale  

My old TIGER in 1/9 scale   My old TIGER in 1/9 scale  

Start to paint the Hull and wheels...
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My old TIGER in 1/9 scale  

Preparation of various details of the chassis of Pz.IV . The pieces are made from Evergreen and after,with the Matrix (GLS-50) are made in Rhesin

Such discipline and patience ...looking forward to the end result...but the real art is the step by step process. Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Thanks, Larry.
    the Pz.IV chassis is realized in: PERSPEX,Brass,Evergreen,wood and Rhesin.Painted with Primer Tamiya and after with acrilic Minium-red lead.

Details : all the doors and panels on rear (engine) are in Evergreen
    The front plate is in PERSPEX and the details of it in Rhesin

More front's details ( in Evergreen-painted with Primer and after acrilic Minium

Welding detail
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My old TIGER in 1/9 scale  

Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast