Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

My old TIGER in 1/9 scale

Article about: The detailing is awesome! Nice job.

?

Quite impressive!

Hummel

?

So hey Georg. Where did you get the giant photo copied blueprints for the Tiger? Did you get them out of a book or did you get them online? I may want to try my hand at this...

Also I must say again how impressive your work on this has been. I am looking forward to your next update.

Hummel

Hello, and thanks a lot to All for your kind words... (and sorry for my bad english-explanation is poor,unfortunately)

The two guns’s protections are in Brass

The main body of the four guns 20mm is made from Evergreen, Alu and Brass.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My old TIGER in 1/9 scale   My old TIGER in 1/9 scale  

My old TIGER in 1/9 scale   My old TIGER in 1/9 scale  

Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My old TIGER in 1/9 scale   My old TIGER in 1/9 scale  

det.of late war geometrical camo paint on the 20 mm. guns's protection

more Gun's Body details before and after painting...

Note:the four guns’s barrels are made from a cut Garand’s epoch cleaning rod,so are in metal (!)

My old TIGER in 1/9 scale  

A fresh painted WIRBELWIND’s cupola(made from thick Evergreen)with some imperfections to improve....

My head is spinning from such detail. Painstaking perfection
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Completely forgot to post these pics of various pieces mades in various materials (Balsa wood, milliput Tamiya putty and clay),before to use the GLS-50 to made Matrix for Sintafoam Rhesin's details.

Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast