Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

New Sculpture German Soldat

Article about: Hi guys its been a while since my last posting , but here I am, started a new bust of german soldat , had a few inquires with guys asking to purchase the other one I sculptured of the Estoni

Default New Sculpture German Soldat

Hi guys its been a while since my last posting , but here I am, started a new bust of german soldat , had a few inquires with guys asking to purchase the other one I sculptured of the Estonian ss , I never took a mold of that one ,but just recently have had guys wanting one so heres the start of my latest piece , about half way there , cheers New Sculpture German SoldatNew Sculpture German Soldat

Pretty decent work.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

?

That is an amazing piece of work! Will you take a mold of this one? I imagine shipping would be the deal breaker though.

?

Beautiful work Sir.You are very skilled

Great work, well done,, you could consider just a head and torso so people could display their own helmet on it.

MAP
    ?

Would LOVE one of these but agree shipping to US would be crazy.... Also agree with GW. One without a helmet would be great to display that favorite lid (however for me I would worry putting weight on the liner)

With the right forum/market/exposure (ebay, etc), I'm sure you could sell these faster than you can make them..

Great job.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

very nice too.

That's talent right there......... !
    Regards,

Steve.

Thanks for the comments guys .Iv just made his awards and are starting the back.I will be reproducing him in a resign and applying a finish that looks like bronze , so he will be hollow and quite light , this will help when shipping time comes , will post a few more pics soon, cheers Raymond

Hi guys , have finished the sculpture , cast in Cold Cast Bronze , hes gone to a very happy customer , cheers Raymond
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture New Sculpture German Soldat   New Sculpture German Soldat  

New Sculpture German Soldat   New Sculpture German Soldat  

New Sculpture German Soldat