Become our sponsor and display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

A New Year U-Boot Project.....

Article about: by talltom adrian a superb project this site may help cover a few bits about the history The Type VIIC boat U-406 - German U-boats of WWII - uboat.net then the patrols she did War Patrols by

?

Default Re: A New Year U-Boot Project.....

Quote by talltom View Post
    adrian a superb project this site may help cover a few bits about the history The Type VIIC boat U-406 - German U-boats of WWII - uboat.net then the patrols she did War Patrols by German U-boat U-406 - Boats - uboat.net some photos of it being attacked U-boat Archive - U-406 - VC-13 Photographs

hope that helps a bit

ps christina you will love the main site U-boat Archive tells you everything
    Cheers Tom, I know the site well and printed off the attack reports for a wife of one of the crew members who I'm related to - hence the U-406 connection.
    I alos showed her the photos of the crew hoping she could pick out her husband but no luck there. Her eyesight is very poor and looked at the photos upside down. Unfortunately age has had an affect on her and her mind isn't as sharp as it once was.

?

Quote by Ingrid Patrouille View Post
    Great project, Adrian! If I knew you were about to build one, I would have given you this one.

Regards
    Haha! Thanks Ingrid, if I make a cock up of this one I'll be in touch.........

I am looking to forwards to watching your progress. I have always fancied building one of these too.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Nice model and it will have great detail at that scale

Keep us up to date with progress.

Steve T

Very nice Can't wait to see how it turns out!

?

Looking forward to seeing the results Adrian, good luck!

Regards,

Carl
    Experienced guide and published author leading detailed study trips to the former KZ sites of Nazi Germany. Contact for further details.

www.concentrationcamptours.com

www.concentrationcampmoney.com

"maka akaŋl oyate maŋi pi ki le, tuweŋi wypeya oki hi sni"

Nice project. Patience is the key.
    Hope you will finish it soon
    Looking for the photo albums of Leutnant Emil Freitag, 3. / G.R. 377

Congrats Adrian!
    This will be a real undertaking. I hope the kit is done well for your sake. I am sure that you will not hurry it and will have a nice keepsake when you are done.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Looking forward to your photographic progress with this, Adrian.........!
    Regards,

Steve.

?

Some nice 1/72nd figures could be used to "dress boat", german infantry would work well seeing they dont make U-boat crew, although many years ago there was a company that did

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast