Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Panzer Crewman

Article about: As some of you will already know, my father was a Panzer crewman in the 16th Panzer Div. He was a loader. You can see more info here, Documentation - Page 3 - Wehrmacht-Awards.com Militaria

that is really good, you father was a true warrior, and to be in a crew of a Panther and Tiger, you must be proud

Never saw this the first time Ralph. A great perpetual tribute to your dad - someone who passed way too young.

Regards, Dan
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

I can only second all the other comments!...

A nice tribute to your father Ralph.........!
    Regards,

Steve.

Nice work and extremely nice craftmanship! It is a noble thing to do when you honor the fallen ones and especially your ancestors! Friends or foes, goods or bads they all deserve a nice resting place with beloved ones to remember them.

Perfect.

?

Cant believe I missed this when you originally posted it up Ralph!! There is some really good workmanship in that piece, congrat's from me mate.

Regards etc

Ian D

AKA: Jimpy

there was no or bad side in WW2, but German soldiers was fealess and special

nothing but respect, really nice piece to remember and honor him

Quote by ironcross13 View Post
    that is really good, you father was a true warrior, and to be in a crew of a Panther and Tiger, you must be proud
    Thank you, I am!
    You can see some of my Panzer related collection here.
    My Panzer Collection.
    Ralph.

- - ------- - -

Quote by Danmark View Post
    Never saw this the first time Ralph. A great perpetual tribute to your dad - someone who passed way too young.

Regards, Dan
    Thanks Dan!
    Yes he did, he was only 59 years of age.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Quote by Gunny Hartmann View Post
    I can only second all the other comments!...
    Thanks Paul!
    Ralph.

- - ------- - -

Quote by Walkwolf View Post
    A nice tribute to your father Ralph.........!
    Thanks Steve!
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Quote by LizardKing View Post
    Nice work and extremely nice craftmanship! It is a noble thing to do when you honor the fallen ones and especially your ancestors! Friends or foes, goods or bads they all deserve a nice resting place with beloved ones to remember them.

Perfect.
    Thank you!
    Ralph.

- - ------- - -

Quote by jimpy View Post
    Cant believe I missed this when you originally posted it up Ralph!! There is some really good workmanship in that piece, congrat's from me mate.

Regards etc

Ian D

AKA: Jimpy
    Thanks Ian!
    Ralph.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast