Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10

PanzerIV H work in progress

Article about: by Alan Goodyear Thats the worst bit!! arrghhhh memories @ 1/72nd lol Airfix OO/HO scale Churchill tank........ 22 road wheels + 4 side plates = The very first model kit that I had bought fo

?

Default Re: PanzerIV H work in progress

I didnt know you have had surgery (must have missed that, if mentioned in this thread). Sorry, didnt mean to offend. I was just admiring you work and appreciating the dexterity it demands.

yeah no offence taken in the slightest scout im happy with the results i had nerve damage which stil laffectsme sadly and this is the first kit iv managed ot build since around december 08 so i was kinda happy that i hadnt lost my touch and the client is very happy with wha t he now considers another addition to his collection , i must admit its nice ot know i can make one out of my own stock and still sell it in a heartbeat just by sending a few pics , btw if anyone needs help or anything done dont hesitate tyo ask ill do my best and dont rip people off

?

Quote by panzerjaeger44 View Post
    yeah no offence taken in the slightest scout im happy with the results i had nerve damage which stil laffectsme sadly and this is the first kit iv managed ot build since around december 08 so i was kinda happy that i hadnt lost my touch and the client is very happy with wha t he now considers another addition to his collection , i must admit its nice ot know i can make one out of my own stock and still sell it in a heartbeat just by sending a few pics , btw if anyone needs help or anything done dont hesitate tyo ask ill do my best and dont rip people off
    Sorry to hear about the nerve damage - it is certainly NOT evident in your work.

Big of you to offer to help with advice, especially as you sell some of these pieces. Better not reveal all the trade secrets!

I found the hair spray idea very interesting, though SWMBO slapped me, when I started saying something to the effect, that her hair products could be used for something useful finally. She is still muttering something in the background and it is not nice

lol i purchased my own hairspray beter still was the look igot having shaved my head for many years it does work but it also requires a lot of practice and a very thin layer of paint from my first attempt i can vouch fpr that

heres some outdoor pics i took about half an hour ago for sending to the buyer so i thought id add them
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture PanzerIV H work in progress   PanzerIV H work in progress  

PanzerIV H work in progress   PanzerIV H work in progress  

PanzerIV H work in progress   PanzerIV H work in progress  

PanzerIV H work in progress  

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10