Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

soldier made by dragon car boot find

Article about: Now your talking!!! Woohoo

Default Re: soldier made by dragon car boot find

Now your talking!!! Woohoo

Here is one really nice figure i picked up this week, It has the Rank of an SS - Gruppenfuhrer with an SD diamond, and a blank cuff title, with a cigarette in one hand, and a map in the other hand, it has the looks of field use, with the dirt on his boots, and uniform.

It looks like an Allgemiene SS VT cut in earth grey color.

Brian
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture soldier made by dragon car boot find   soldier made by dragon car boot find  

soldier made by dragon car boot find   soldier made by dragon car boot find  

That one was really cool, I like field/dirty look of it - thanks for showing!

I really like the way the tunic is cut on it, and i don't see too many Waffen-SS / SD figures.

Brian

My newest figure showed up today.

It is the model of Rudolf Hess, and the likeness of the face is really good.

Here are some pics, please let me know what you think of this one.

Thanks
    Brian
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture soldier made by dragon car boot find  
    Attached Images Attached Images soldier made by dragon car boot find  soldier made by dragon car boot find  soldier made by dragon car boot find 

?

just for grins, and not to detract from the beautiful work you have done,by any means, however, were you aware the Hess was "bucktoothed"?

In the figure, he looks perfectly Aryan, but in real life, at home relaxing, when he was not posing, you will notice this immediately.

As for the lady figures,...I did not even notice if they had heads....

Amazing detail on all.

Glen

The 2 lower pics , where the swastika was blurred out, are from the web site, as I will not take it out of the box, On the top pic, the box has a open type flap, where you can look at the figure through the hard plastic, and every time i tried to take a close up, the plastic would create a huge glare.

The web site has plenty to be able up a box, for picture taking, i will not do that, as this one will remain new in the box.

On the bucktooth issue, i really dont care, i really love this figure in the Allgemeine SS uniform.

Thanks
    Brian

OK, my other 2 DID figures showed up today, Both of these are of Heydrich , one on him in his Allgemiene SS earth grey tunic, and the other in his black Allgemeine SS tunic.

The facial details are so amazing on these.

Let me know what you all think?

Brian
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture soldier made by dragon car boot find   soldier made by dragon car boot find  

soldier made by dragon car boot find   soldier made by dragon car boot find  

pic of my loose soldiers on display.

Brian

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast