Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

some 1/72 planes

Article about: Hi Folks thought these might be worth a wee look. I thought they were quite cool. Wish I could say I had made them. I was at an auction the other week. There was about ten boxes’ of built mo

Default some 1/72 planes

Hi Folks thought these might be worth a wee look. I thought they were quite cool. Wish I could say I had made them.
    I was at an auction the other week. There was about ten boxes’ of built model planes there, which I never paid much attention to, until I saw they were only going for £8+£10 each box. So I bought a box so the boy could smash the hell out of them that night.
    When I got them home I realised they had been pretty well made obviously for some sort of display somewhere. So he can look but not touch. Kinda wish I had bought another box. Will have to find somewhere I can display them sometime.
    They seem quite old. The canopies are turning yellow. 1/72 scale.
    Some I know what they are, others i don’t.
    Think my favourite is the WW1 Handley Page 0/400 bomber closely followed by the Hawkeye.
    all the best
    Rod
    some 1/72 planessome 1/72 planessome 1/72 planessome 1/72 planessome 1/72 planessome 1/72 planessome 1/72 planes

There's a lot of time, patience and skill there!...

Quote by Gunny Hartmann View Post
    There's a lot of time, patience and skill there!...
    That's what I thought Gunny it would have been shame to give them to the boy. ten box's perhaps 25 in a box, 500 models, maybe someone's life's work.
    some 1/72 planessome 1/72 planessome 1/72 planes