Become our sponsor and display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

some pics of my hobby

Article about: hi im new here and loving the site awesome has lots for everyone well heres a few pics of my kits i thought u might enjoy ones annaliese with the liberty of unwhitwened spare tracks and the

Default Re: some pics of my hobby

oh btw jimpy once uv tried vallejo paints youll want to dump ur gamesworkshop stuff and start allover again lol

?

Quote by panzerjaeger44 View Post
    oh btw jimpy once uv tried vallejo paints youll want to dump ur gamesworkshop stuff and start allover again lol

Ive never tried the Vallejo colours, I wish I could justify another range of paints, I dont think that the wife will appreciate me getting another range though.
    Ive got loads spare, (I tend to buy them in two's and three's) What I like about the GW acrylics, they have good, solid vibrant colours and they dont go off, just have to add a few drops of water to them and stir, even if they are apparently solid in the jar.

Like I said previously, I tend to do the majority of my model painting with Humbrol enamels, been using them for as long as I can remember and I know how they work and what I can do with them. I suppose its a case of "the devil you know!"

All the best

Ian D

AKA: Jimpy

PS: Forgot to add, I do have some photos of a few of my figures on the forum in the model making section.
    Last edited by jimpy; 06-12-2010 at 11:25 PM. Reason: Addition

nice one jimpy ill go check em out if i can find em being a newbie i started with humbrols as a kid then gw acryls and tamiyas i nthe 90s and then vallejos in 2003 lol my wifes blinding in that dept she just got me the 72 colour vallejo ww2 set and another 10 lot on ebay plus i have god knows how many used ones a few gws tamiyas gunze sangyos and modelmasters i have 3 draws full not including the suitcase that the new set came in lol spoitl bastard aint i

?

Sorry, got excited, not usmc, but infantry

np dave i thought it sounded odd

?

Not really odd they could have taken a wrong turn in the Atlantic somewhere lol

lol the us navy might have doen that too not only a wrong turn but the wrong bloody ocean a few happy marines avoiding saipan or peliliu

?

Now, Now, PJ, you are now in the land of your new adoption, and are you married to an american lass, if so look behind thee

lol oopsie still on a good not e i can buy a working k98 if she ever lets me lol

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123