Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

some pics of my hobby

Article about: hi im new here and loving the site awesome has lots for everyone well heres a few pics of my kits i thought u might enjoy ones annaliese with the liberty of unwhitwened spare tracks and the

Default some pics of my hobby

hi im new here and loving the site awesome has lots for everyone well heres a few pics of my kits i thought u might enjoy ones annaliese with the liberty of unwhitwened spare tracks and the others are also based on ww2 vehichles as requested by my client
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture some pics of my hobby   some pics of my hobby  

some pics of my hobby   some pics of my hobby  

some pics of my hobby   some pics of my hobby  

?

Default Re: some pics of my hobby

Great models mate, wish my vehicles came out that good!
    Only got one complaint, the winter-white Tiger looks "too clean". Personal opinion only and not meant to be derogatory of an excellent model

Regards etc

Ian D

AKA: Jimpy

Awesome Great detail!

You have an amazing talent

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

thanks guys i try my best and i dont rip people off either for example the total cost incl the kit when i sold it for charity was 175 bucks its taken a fair few years to get this high in the field and still a long way to go but ty nice to know someone appreciates the effort

btw jimpy the origina lpic is on the whiter side of white lol i painted the original tricolour scheme underneath it and softyl added the white to try and represent the piccy not an easy task sadly and only my second ever winter paint job

Quote by panzerjaeger44 View Post
    btw jimpy the origina lpic is on the whiter side of white lol i painted the original tricolour scheme underneath it and softyl added the white to try and represent the piccy not an easy task sadly and only my second ever winter paint job
    Hello Mate!!

These are great!! Are they 1/35 scale? I know where your coming from regarding winter cammo, have you tried the hairspray method? Here's a linky to how Mig Jimenez, one of the worlds greatest modellers, shows you how. Practice makes perfect!

MIG JIMENEZ: Hairspray

Thanks for showing them,

Regards, Ned.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Quote by jimpy View Post
    Great models mate, wish my vehicles came out that good!
    Only got one complaint, the winter-white Tiger looks "too clean". Personal opinion only and not meant to be derogatory of an excellent model

Regards etc

Ian D

AKA: Jimpy
    lol... there are no winter-white tigers up there

ty ned i have his article when he did it on the P IV in the model mag which is bloody expensive over here lol i wantto try it one day but the problem is that annaliese was really white not just a light coat i shoulda put a few more pics up from her that i have in my collection its like thew stug that is on this forum thats whiter than white despite 60 yrs in boggy ground ok its more grey now but you get my drift lol people have to remember that they did actually completely whitewash some of their vehichles and although it makes for a crappy model its actually quite original to have , most of us dont do the superwhite because its too dull and shows no character thats all in my opinion... btw ap[ologies on spelling errors bad head injury n crappy typing

king tiger porshe variant so still a tiger variant in defense of jimpy

and yes sorry ned 1/35 porsche king tiger with zimmerit by dml the figs were old ones by tristar i think i rarely use anything but dml as its all i nthe box usually with no need for tons of expensive addons

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast