Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

SS Infantryman, Due Respect

Article about: Some of you may have seen this photo that I have posted elsewhere on this forum. This young man was a school friend of my mother's. He was approximately 16 years old. He did not last very lo

Quote by James C View Post
    ralph i still can't get over the attention to detail you put into your models ,your scratch built mauser with working parts is just amazing and if it wasn't for the matchstick i would swear it was 1:1 scale .fantastic
    Thank you James!
    I try my best to make them as accurate as I can.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Wow. That turned out amazing. Great work and attention to detail! To have it be related to the photo and story makes it even better. You have quite a skill there! I should send you my Tiger model and have you do the photo etch for me!
    Excellent work sir!

Quote by carpediem View Post
    Wow. That turned out amazing. Great work and attention to detail! To have it be related to the photo and story makes it even better. You have quite a skill there! I should send you my Tiger model and have you do the photo etch for me!
    Excellent work sir!
    Thank you very much!
    Unfortunately, I barely have time to create the things I still have in mind.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

His enlistment into the SS and the Easter photo I posted, two very different times in 1942 for those concerned.

His enlistment into the SS and the Easter photo I posted, two very different times in 1942 for those concerned.
    I would agree with that. So many different situations to be in at that time.
    Ralph.

Priceless

Quote by MrPotts View Post
    Priceless
    True, thank you!
    It will never be for sale as long as I am around.
    Ralph.

You might enjoy these Ralph.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oaIIni2RKjg
    Very cool but, 1/2 scale is still a lot different than 1/9 scale.
    Plus all of that expensive equipment, technology and trained people. I do all of mine by hand with a minimum of power tools.
    Ralph.

No doubt that hand made one of a kinds are more difficult than CNC made pieces. And yes, great difference between 1/2 and 1/9 scale. I just thought they were in the same kind of theme, and they are fully functional which is pretty cool. They had a Moisin in one of the videos. But, the 20 to 30 thousand dollars they cost buys a lot of other things. I could even afford one or two of FB's foetid woolens!

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast