Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

SS Tank Commander

Article about: Here is a figure that i have just completed for a fellow collector and modeller. The figure is from Verlinden, he is 120 mm. The medals are photo etch parts and some are scratch built. The i

Default SS Tank Commander

Here is a figure that i have just completed for a fellow collector and modeller. The figure is from Verlinden, he is 120 mm. The medals are photo etch parts and some are scratch built. The insignia are scratch built as well as the throat mics and switch. Also the earphone band is scratch built. The visor has real twisted wire chin cord with small brass nails to represent the buttons.
    I hope you enjoy, opinions are welcome.
    Ralph.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS Tank Commander   SS Tank Commander  

SS Tank Commander   SS Tank Commander  

SS Tank Commander   SS Tank Commander  

Last edited by rbminis; 04-26-2012 at 06:35 AM.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Default re: SS Tank Commander

Pretty hardcore!

Beautiful, nice work!

Quote by Good Pwny View Post
    Pretty hardcore!
    Thank you!
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Quote by ObKrieger View Post
    Beautiful, nice work!
    Thanks Mo!
    Ralph.

Great work Ralph What Regiment is on his cufftitle?

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Quote by Stickgrenade View Post
    Great work Ralph What Regiment is on his cufftitle?

Nick
    It's the same as your tag at the bottom of your page Nick!

Great work Ralph, I've done some of these myself, but nowhere near as good as yours, sensei!!

In Awe, Ned.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

?

Good job.
    I especially like the headphones and the wear on the 'Dienstglas.'
    (though you could have wrapped the latter in burlap; if it was good enough for Peiper, it might have worked for that guy too Just kidding - he looks too sharp for the last days of the Ardennes Offensive).

Quote by big ned View Post
    It's the same as your tag at the bottom of your page Nick!

Great work Ralph, I've done some of these myself, but nowhere near as good as yours, sensei!!

In Awe, Ned.
    Thought so ! Thanks Ned

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Thanks guys, for all of your comments!
    Ralph.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast