Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

Tiger 1 KIT REPAINT

Article about: well guys heres a very early tamiya tiger 1 that my client built himself as a kid so its had a few touch ups like the new barrel metal tow ropes new tow hooks a few brackets and the smoke di

Default Tiger 1 KIT REPAINT

well guys heres a very early tamiya tiger 1 that my client built himself as a kid so its had a few touch ups like the new barrel metal tow ropes new tow hooks a few brackets and the smoke dispensors iv also glued the tracks down to give it a more realistic look apart from those add ons i havent messed too much with it as i wanted to retain as much of the original build as possible so it in turn remains the kit he built all those years ago!! pics will be updated as i proceed enjoy!!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Tiger 1 KIT REPAINT   Tiger 1 KIT REPAINT  

Tiger 1 KIT REPAINT   Tiger 1 KIT REPAINT  

Tiger 1 KIT REPAINT   Tiger 1 KIT REPAINT  

Tiger 1 KIT REPAINT  

Default Re: Tiger 1 KIT REPAINT

Nice detailing. Is this in 1/35 scale? It brings back memories of the early 70's when I built all the Tamiya armour models from 1:25, 1:35 and 1:48 scales. I wish I still had those.

Default Re: Tiger 1 KIT REPAINT

yeah its actually a 70s released 1/35 tamiya tiger one with a dml barrel added for a more accurate look tamiyas scales wernt that great back then lol