Become our sponsor and display your banner here
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Totenkopf figure

Article about: I used fabric glue too but the hardest challenge that you gonna face is taking the smock off and putting it back! I have some figures with camo smocks, you wouldn't believe how hard to put t

?

Default Re: Totenkopf figure

awesome, Nick! Keep up the good work!
    ~Dean

Well, Im putting my entire collection of did figures up for sale in the for sale section, Due to some personal issues between me and the wife, thuings must go.

Really messed up, but what can i say..

Thanks
    Brian

Shame you have to let them go Brian !

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Yes, it stinks big time, The wife asked me to leave awhile back, As she said could not handle the stuff anymore she says im putting her through, With my issues from where i got hurt in Iraq, She says she cannot handle it anymore.

Gotta love that.

I did post them for sale, and very cheap in the for sale section, Thats why i have not in here for a while, too much crap to deal with.

Thanks
    Brian

Mate thats too bad

I hope you get through it ok ! Your items are great i am sure you will sell them ok, if I hadnt spent a Kings Ransom on EKs recently I could have been interested !

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Thanks , Much appreciated.

And yes they are very nice, especailly the SS brownshirt, as no one makes those, with the number 2 collar tab and such..

Thanks
    Brian
    Last edited by blackheart0866; 12-23-2010 at 07:13 PM.

Hey Nick, I just added a uniform set for an SA Standartenführer to the sale, hopefully that should motivate some one.

Thanks, much appreciated.

Brian

Quote by blackheart0866 View Post
    Hey Nick, I just added a uniform set for an SA Standartenführer to the sale, hopefully that should motivate some one.

Thanks, much appreciated.

Brian
    Now that is a sweetner

Nick

Quote by Stickgrenade View Post
    Now that is a sweetner

Nick
    Yeah, I was hoping by adding the extra uniform grouping to the sale, that would make it more enticing for someone to buy it, Check out the pics in the for sale section, and let me know what you think.......

Thanks
    Brian

Hi Nick!

I have never inquired into Dragon figures here, wasn't sure if anyone else was interested I have just sold off my remaining Dragon collection to a guy who has 160 of them in his collection! ONE HUNDRED AND SIXTY I am sending him the site address and just on a chance searched for Dragon figures here, and found this thread. I'm going to send him the link to the thread, hopefully he'll sign on and post photos of his collection. He is picking up my 1:6 Kübelwagen tomorrow, and maybe my 2004 SS-Wiking panzer commander, complete with black panzer uniform AND spare SS camo outfit, SS jerry can etc, and my super rare 2001 Erich Hartmann. The Blonde Knight of Germany comes with THREE knights crosses! Didn't really want to let them all go, but, especially the Kübelwagen, I need the space. None of mine have ever been out of the box.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast