Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

U-Boat bunker drawings

Article about: Hi guys I think this is the best place to ask, Is there any in here that knows where I can get some drawings of German u-boot bunkers ad the moment I'm building 3 german submarins a type VII

Default U-Boat bunker drawings

Hi guys
    I think this is the best place to ask, Is there any in here that knows where I can get some drawings of German u-boot bunkers
    ad the moment I'm building 3 german submarins a type VII C41 , IXC and the XXI in scale 1/72 and want to build a bunker to them so need some building drawings of one of the sub pins

Hope you guys can help me, I have ben on google but the pic there is not good enough. IF I look ad google much more my eyes will explode

KR
    Thomas

Default Re: U-Boat bunker drawings

Hi thare, i am a modeler, myself and what u want to do will be a big undertaking, but im sure if you keep to a plan, it will turn out wonderful....i sugest the u-boot pens of La Rochelle in france, they were used in das boot, here is a picture, by the looks of it , it should be easy to scratch build it....good luck with your project..
    keep us posted...

• The Pope? How many divisions has he got?
      Joseph Stalin
    Attached Images Attached Images U-Boat bunker drawings 

I found a paper model design. Maybe this will help. Blog de Brinquedo Blog Archive Modelo de Papel: Bunker Alemão de U-Boats!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture U-Boat bunker drawings   U-Boat bunker drawings  

Thanks guys
    I found a book by Gordon Williamson on amazone.uk it looks very good
    I will keep you guys posted

Hi fellow modelers

here is some pic of my project so fare:
    it the revell VIIC/41 I'm working on, and then my XXI it a vac kit and as some of you can see, on the pic of the front of the XXI Im doing some engraving work for the details, it a lot of work whit that engraving I have never don it in that scale the model is 106 cm long so it a lot of engraving, when I'm don whit engraving then I use foto etch parts to give more details..
    more pic will come.. my only problem is that my working place is not yet finished so I'm doing all work on the floore in my leving room it hard for the back in the long time, so the progress is going a litle slow....
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture U-Boat bunker drawings   U-Boat bunker drawings  

U-Boat bunker drawings   U-Boat bunker drawings  

U-Boat bunker drawings   U-Boat bunker drawings  

U-Boat bunker drawings  
    Last edited by Nordland/Danmark; 05-23-2010 at 01:19 PM. Reason: forgot picturs

Looking good......looking good !

Keep the pics coming as you complete models

Steve T